Assessment comes in all shapes and sizes – from formal exams to question and answers in the classroom. Even in their least formal form, quiz style assessment can
Assessment comes in all shapes and sizes – from formal exams to question and answers in the classroom. Even in their least formal form, quiz style assessment can feel like a stressful test for students. In this session we’ll look at easy ways to create quizzes that students find fun to engage with. As a bonus, creating such quizzes is so easy, students can create their own to show their understanding and test their peers.
This webinar is in English
What Will I Learn?
By the end of the webinar, you will:
– Know how to create quizzes across a range of platforms, and have an idea which is best for each situation
– See how professional, engaging quizzes can be created quickly
– Know how to access libraries of quizzes made by other teachers
– Appreciate how teaching your students to build quizzes can be an effective teaching tool
Who Should Take This Course?
– Teaching staff of any subject and age group (may be less useful for Nursery/Reception)
Guto AaronGuto is a primary school teacher and TwT Live's Lead Trainer. Alongside over a decade in the classroom in Wales and at a leading international school in Asia, Guto has led training on digital technology to thousands of teachers across the World and has presented on behalf of some of the most well known educational technology companies such as Google for Education, Purple Mash and Texthelp. Guto is a Google Certified Trainer and Innovator.Twitter: @MrGutoA