11May5:00 pm6:00 pmShare your News and Storieswith Microsoft Sway
Do you want to learn how to create visually striking newsletters, presentations and documentation in minutes? Microsoft Sway is your answer to all the above. Save time, captivate
Do you want to learn how to create visually striking newsletters, presentations and documentation in minutes? Microsoft Sway is your answer to all the above. Save time, captivate your students and create collaborative opportunities for all at your school. Sway brings digital storytelling to life.
This webinar is in English
What Will I Learn?
By the end of the webinar, you will:
– Learn how to create visually appealing documents in Sway
– See how easy it is to encourage collaboration in document creation
– Have activity ideas you can implement in your own classroom
Who Should Take This Course?
– Teachers of any subject and age group who work within Microsoft Office’s platform
– School leaders whose schools operate through the Microsoft Office platform
Kojo HazelKojo is a Physical Education teacher and coordinator of vocational education. He has a real passion for technology in the classroom and is dedicated to sharing his expertise. Kojo is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert and BAME Fellow for Microsoft Education UK. His 15 years of teaching in England and Wales, combined with these roles have given him great experience of how to inspire innovation and creativity in an education setting. Ease, Efficiency and Engagement are Kojo’s key foundations to achieving success with his learners.Twitter: @KojoHazel