12Apr5:10 pm6:10 pmTaking Flipgrid FurtherAvailable Until:June 30th
Are you ready to take your use of Flipgrid to the next level? This webinar will build on skills from our previous Flipgrid webinar. It promises to be
Are you ready to take your use of Flipgrid to the next level? This webinar will build on skills from our previous Flipgrid webinar. It promises to be bursting with fun and engaging Flipgrid ideas to break down the walls of your classroom and create global learning opportunities for the learners in your class. If you’re new to Flipgrid, head over to ‘Empower, Engage & Amplify with Flipgrid’ which is available on demand.
This webinar is in English
What Will I Learn?
By the end of this webinar you will:
– Bring learning alive with Flipgrid AR
– Enhance your editing skills with the Flipgrid camera
– Understand how to use the Flipgrid Discovery library
– Understand how to create Mixtapes
– Be able to connect with educators from around the world via GridPals
– Know how to join the Flipgrid team for Professional Development, Virtual Field Trips, and Microsoft Education Live Events!
Who Should Take This Course?
– Teachers (and support staff) of all ages and subjects
Kellie GoodallKellie is Assistant Headteacher and Year 6 teacher at Broughton Primary School. She leads digital learning across the school and is passionate about enhancing teaching and learning with technology. Kellie was a Digital and Curriculum Pioneer for Welsh Government and was part of the team who created the Digital Competence Framework and the New Curriculum for Wales. Kellie’s work has been recognised nationally resulting in her being awarded Pearson Teacher of the Year for Wales amongst other national awards for her approach to digital learning. She is a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert, Microsoft Master Trainer and a Flipgrid Student Voice Ambassador.Twitter: @kellie_digital